Instant Online Loans FAQ
Instant Online Payday and Installments loans can be applied online from anywhere in canada and get instant approval. Our services are nationwide.
In order to apply for a payday loan online be sure to have the following documentation:
• Proof of employment i.e. your most recent pay stub.
• Valid Canadian government-issued photo identification.
• Proof of address and a valid cellphone number.
• Proof that you hold a bank account with any major Canadian banking institution.
Yes! Our online application is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can apply for a loan at any time of day or night. We recognize that life does not always occur during conventional office hours, which is why we are available to assist you when you need us the most.
To qualify for an online payday loan in Canada, you must meet the following criteria:
• Be at least 19 years of age.
• Be a Legal resident of Canada or any other province we serve.
• Show that you have been working with the same employer for the past three months.
• Have a net income of at least $800/month.
• Have access to Interac e-Transfer.
There are negative credit lenders in Canada who will provide no credit check payday loans; however, these types of loans often have higher interest rates. All reputable lenders, on the other hand, will do a routine credit check to evaluate your creditworthiness and loan amount.
That is why, when you apply for a payday loan with us, we will always run a credit check. We understand, however, that awful things happen to good people, and your credit score is not necessarily an accurate reflection of your capacity to repay a loan.
That is why we take a comprehensive approach to lending, which means we will evaluate criteria such as your employment history and income when deciding the size of your loan. So, even if you have bad credit, you can still get a loan from Cashto.CA